We provide professional, high quality, flexible and affordable HR services tailored to the individual business and employee needs.
We are a virtual HR Department providing reassuring, practical expert advice and support through every stage of the “Hire to Retire” employee life cycle.
We specialise in practical HR solutions ranging from everyday people challenges, some of which could even be dealt with over the phone.
- employment contracts
- policies and procedures
- writing HR letters; maternity letters, recruitment/promotion letters, disciplinary letters
We also work on Organisational Changes that allow you as a business to achieve a profit;
- Project work
- Redundancy, TUPE/acquisitions
- HR coaching and training
We provide straightforward and relevant Employment Law and Human Resource advice that really adds value to your business.
We can provide the right solution for your business
- Programme managing strategic HR activities through periods of major change; business efficiency programmes, TUPE, offshoring, redundancy, new IT systems and major restructuring
- Supported the senior management team in development and implementation of strategic plans and business efficiency programmes.
- Building effective relationships with senior business leaders, coaching them to get the best out of their teams and meet their strategic business objectives.
- Developing and maintaining effective employee relations with the recognised Trade Union in order to successfully to achieve strategic business objectives. The main areas of consultation and/or negotiations; more efficient ways of working, policy changes, downsizing, redundancy, major restructuring, case management, trade union recognition agreement, contractual changes, legislation changes, resolving disputes, being a key player within the pay negotiation team and being responsible for successfully implementing the negotiated pay award and new rostering agreements.
- Managing and Leading a team through major change including; implementation of new systems, business efficiency programmes, restructuring and redundancy projects, planning and co-ordination of all of these activities through to implementation. Ensuring effective management, employee engagement and communication throughout.
- Developing effective employee relations between management and staff through employee committees (Consultative Partnerships). Areas of consultation; redundancy, TUPE, major restructures, pay negotiations, change, new systems, legislation and contractual changes.
- A key contributor in the design and implementation of a new company-wide performance management system that had a direct link with the Company’s competencies, business plan and brand values.
- Extensive involvement in change management, managing employee relations for large numbers of employees whilst maintaining individual commitment and motivation.
- Involved in implementing a new company-wide job evaluation system, which involved analysing and evaluating a number of roles across the organisation.
- Project Leader responsible for researching and building an effective HR intranet site.
- Contributed to the design and led the delivery of the HR skill set training courses developing management capability. This included sickness absence management, disciplinary and grievance management.
- Project Leader responsible for researching and implementing a company-wide employee assistance programme.
- Researching and designing policies and guidelines to remain up to date with current legislation and best practice.
- Providing an effective consultancy service on a variety of issues such as developing strategic people plans, employment legislation, performance management, change management, downsizing, restructures, redundancy, sickness absence management and employee relations matters.
- Coaching mangers to improve their people management skills
Please contact us for more information.